There Will Be Violence review by Impending Doom

• Released: Jul 20, 2010
Impending Doom: There Will Be Violence

I am a pretty big fan of Impending Doom! They got into death metal. I listened to Hells Holocaust on The Sin and Doom Of Godless Men and I was istantly hooked! Anyways back to There Will Be Violence. It is a pretty crushing album/ It starts with Hell Breaks Loose than it Goes into There Will Be Violence. Its epicly awesome! I had a problem with only one track. Orphans is hard for me to listen to the whole song. To me it isnt catchy like Children of Wrath or Peace Illusion. Those songs stuck to me like glue.

Usual Impending Doom lyrics. Christian influenced. Brooke changed it up a little but still the same as the Serpant Servant. My favorite line is probably off the song There Will Be Violence. "All you unbelievers who repeatdly try to retain your faith in Humanity I promise you there will be violence.

I give it a 9 only cause of Orphans. Overall its a great tasting death metal sandwich! I really got into the songs Children of Wrath and Peace Illusion. They both got a great groove. Lets just say this album is stayin in the CD player for quite a while. It aint getting stolen I will protect this album with all my might! This Is My First Review! Tell Me How I Did!

krvolok
    another 10 min on YT I'll never get back.... deadchristcore....
    What can one expect from a violent religion imposed on the world by violence.
    DistantUtopia
    a better review would be appreciated...it actually is a great step up from their previous works.
    DeanV's
    krvolok wrote: another 10 min on YT I'll never get back.... deadchristcore.... All you unbelievers who repeatdly try to retain your faith in Humanity I promise you there will be violence What can one expect from a violent religion imposed on the world by violence.
    The theme of the album is about the end of the world