Come Clarity review by In Flames

• Released: Feb 7, 2006
In Flames: Come Clarity

Ok I have been hearing all this buzz about In Flames and the were on Ozzfest this year and I saw a video from them and I really liked it so I decided to check out this album and damn was I impressed. This is true metal right here I've heard them called nu metal and that's far from what they are. The music reminds me of a more death metal Iron Maiden and the singer is amazing and I think his voice is really original. I haven't heard any of there other stuff yet but I'm going to check out there previouse albums definatly. This CD is the s--t.

The lyrics fit perfect with the music at some parts its hard to listen to just one think at a time because the music is so bad ass and then you have these amazing vocals on to of them and its just wow. He is definatly becoming one of my favorite vocalist fast, and the guitaring, bass, and drumming in the whole album is insane these guys are really talented at what they do.

I haven't stopped listening to this album for about a week now it so good. There is one song called "Dead End" and it has a chick singing on it (I think it's the Lacuna Coil girl but I'm not sure) and it's so good they match eachothers voices and sing at the same time during the chorus and its just unbelivable. My other two favorite songs are "Come Clarity" which is a more slower song but has its fast parts with really nice melodic vocals, and then the song "Crawl Through Knives" has a really fast heavy verses and then it goes to this amazing melodic chorus that is incredable. There's not a damn thing I hate about this album I love everything about it, they are one of the best bands to come out of Sweeden in a long long time. If it were stolen/lost I would be traumatized and I would have nightmares untill I got another copy.