Come Clarity review by In Flames

• Released: Feb 7, 2006
In Flames: Come Clarity

Thsi is the first In Flames album I've ever owned. But I wasn't dissappointed. Their sound is different from the older stuff however (Embody The Invisible). There's more actual singing on this than there is on some of thier older stuff. The drums is what I really liked on this album. Especially on Take This Life and Vacuum. The Guitars on this album are amazing. It has this real steady feel but has this sort of whimsicle effect, it sounds really good. Anders does yet again does an excellent job of squealing, and "Talk" singing. LAso, this album seems to have a very "Uplifting" effect on you when you listen to it, kind of difficult to explain unless you've listened to it though. All of the songs on this album have a of making you sing along to he's singing, which makes this album very good.

The lyrics on this album are excellent. They fit the music so well, and yet find way to distant itself from everything and make the music sound like a discussion. Anders isn't the best singer I've heard, but then again, neither was Johnny Cash. Anders has this powerful way of getting the song to you, whether he's singing clean, or screaming his lungs out.

This so far is my favorite album of all time. If I lost this album I would first have a fit and then find a way to get a new one. I highly recommend this to anyone, metal head or not, cause it has factors for everyone. But mainly only metal heads.

aPIRATEwithADD
    You have one messed up view of Emo if you consider this emo bullshit. I have this album and I am very pleased with it. I never had another view of them before this one because this is my first In Flames album and I was quite pleased and the reviews themselves already dipicted my views for the album.
    Kelicon
    Not as good as Soundtrack to You Escape, but great album none the less
    Schmietty
    Is everyone SERIOUS?! Come Clarity is easily the worst In Flames album to date. Its all emo bullshit. Nothing against In Flames, Jester Race, Whoracle, and Soundtrack to Yuor Escape are excellent. But this CD is crap. Hopefully In Flames will do better next time.