Soundtrack To Your Escape review by In Flames

• Released: Apr 6, 2004
In Flames: Soundtrack To Your Escape

This Sound of this album fits perfectly together. As a first time listener to this band I am extremely pleased with In Flames original sound. The shere beauty of heavyness and melodies in this album is astounding.

The lyrics in this album is astounding. I pulled my truck over nearly killing everyone on the highway so I hear the impressive lyrics on this recor. The Lyrics really flows with the music. Escape has the dynamics of a mellody and a psychotic thrash. And as for the acutal singer, not many singers can go from the quiet to growl to scream like this singer (not sure of name.) And he really has a good singing voice. It is a rareity that you hear someone with a good set of pipes in the new generation of metal. Don't get me wrong you got a handful of good singers but some of the new singers either just scream or just have no talent won't say any names.

This is a top notch album. This is seriously one of the best albums I have heard in literaly years. This is one of my new top fav albums along side Alice in Chains' "Dirt" and Bush "Razorblade Suitcase". But only one flaw that I really saw was that there is a guitar solo in between the fourth and fifth song which I would like to have seen as a track on its own so I could see it tabbed on this kick ass website. And I tell you The moment that this record skips I would buy another in a instant.

Korntera
    Till From Kenig wrote:
    wtf is the point of posting shit like that.thats just immature
    Orneblad
    Great album. I've actually meet Bjrn Gelotte (one of the guitarists) a bit proud..
    chiba666
    Great Album first In Flames album I heard and opened up the world of Melodic Death Metal. Eternaly grateful