A Crow Left Of The Murder review by Incubus

• Released: Feb 3, 2004
Incubus: A Crow Left Of The Murder

Incubus has a great sound. They play nice and melodic music that goes heavy sometimes. Normally I listen to metal and punk, but this is a great sound all around that reminds me of Hoobastank and, a little bit of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also I didn't even notice then change between Beware! Criminal and Sick Sad Little World. That was pretty cool.

The lyrics of this band actually mean something. They range from political, (Megalomaniac, Pistola)to love songs, (Southern Girl, Here In My Room) and Isolating yourself from the world. (Agoraphobia, Sick Sad Little World) It's good to see that some artists are actually working hard on their lyrics and not just using "Darkness" and "Falling" and "Wounds that won't heal" and that sort of stuff. These guys should be a lyrical influence for everyone. And The singer's voice fits these lyrics and the mood of the music.

This was the first album by Incubus that I bought, so if any of their other albums are like this, I'm sold. My favorite songs are Megalomaniac, Pistola, Beware! Criminal, Priceless, Smile Lines, Leech, and Talk Show On Mute. I absolutely love this album and nothing's wrong with it. This album is definetly worth your money. Well, what are you waiting for? Buy it, NOW!