A Crow Left Of The Murder review by Incubus

• Released: Feb 3, 2004
Incubus: A Crow Left Of The Murder

The sound on this record is great, the guitaring is up to scracth which uis no surprise as I love there guirist, the riffs are new, weird and very refreshing which go to show how much different incubus are from any other band, the new bass player as well is amazing and this album is perfect for his first with them.

Lyrically this album is very good, not amazing as I have heard better lyrics from brandon on there previos albums, in my opinion morning views lyrics are alot better, but they are still as good as ever just not as amazing as morning view. Still this wont distract you afrom the amzing music they have put together on this album.

This album is a another giant step from there previos albums, this is not a bad thing at all, it shows that after all these albums they are still growing as a band and can make beautiful music, this album is ny far alot more heavier than morning view, and a maybe even make yourself too, but I will say to anyone who loves incubus knows how different they can be with there albums, and this no exeption.