Alive At Red Rocks [DVD] review by Incubus

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 8
Incubus: Alive At Red Rocks [DVD]

The sound on the DVD is great. It had Dolby Stereo and 5.1 Audio Mix. I'm not really picky with sound so I can't tell you and little things I noticed that sounded bad. Besides the quality of sound the concert itself is well done and is excellent to listen to.

Content — 10
Not only do you get a whole incubus concert, but you also get some behind the scenes videos which are pretty entertaining and cool. The DVD also comes with a bonus DVD with a studio version of Pantomime (which they play in the concert), Follow w/vocals (Halo 2 soundtrack), Monuments And Melodies (Megalomaniac Single), Are You In? (Live), and Circles (Live). So you get a good amount of stuff for the money which is always great.

Production Quality — 8
The production of the DVD is good but only one thing bothers me and I would rather give this part a 4.5 instead of a 4. During 4 songs in the concert, they play these visuals during the song and they get really annoying because you want to watch the guys play but you get distracted be these visuals.

I enjoyed the whole DVD. The whole thing was put together well, and the concert itself was great. I saw them in Chicago and thought it would be great to have the concert on film, and sure enough it came out on DVD. So overall it was great.