Make Yourself review by Incubus

• Released: Oct 26, 1999
Incubus: Make Yourself

Well first of all any incubus album has incredeble sound but this one especially. It's cool because in one part of the album its hard fast and heavily but then they can also slow down and make a great slow song as well. Every song is amazing from start to finish. Just the opening of clean and the slow melow greatness of what is I Miss You, I don't think that they could make a better sounding album. Even know all there CDs are amazing but you know.

Brandon Boyd is probably one of the best song writing I've had the privelege to listen to. Every song on this CD is overflowing with lyricall genius. I mean I Miss You is all lyrically made and songs like the Warmth which is my personal fav of the band has incredibly good lyrics. I'm asong writer and believe me I would dream of writing something like that. And it just helps that you have one of the best rock vocalist to back you up. I saw him live and man I won't forget it, sounds almost just like the CD, amazing.

I think in my CD collection probably ranking in the top 5 or 10. The Warmth, Consequence, I Miss You, Make Yourself are awesome songs. I don't think there is a thing I hate about this album exept probably the facts that theres only 13 songs on it. I'd definitly by this album if it were stolen, I listen to it at least 2-3 times a week just for the hell of it. If you get a chance to listen to Incubus and especially this album buy it, one of the best finds yet for me. And go see them in concert, amazing I tell you. Incubus rules!