Morning View review by Incubus

• Released: Oct 23, 2001
Incubus: Morning View

Incubus is known too have one of the mosst unique sounds in all of rock. Having a combination of heavy guitar, a hip hop DJ and the amazing singing talent of singer Brandon Boyd. And this CD was no different. The CD was created in a huge house the band rented out for the CD, and they kinda got the inspiration for alot of songs in that house. Incubus's style is unique in a very good way, they know how too put together music too make it sound amazing. They can do all styles it doesnt matter then can pull it off.

Brandon Boyd in my opinion is one of the great singer/songwriters of our time, he has such a great range on his voice and his writing is endless. Every Incubus CD has good lyrics that Brandon is known for but this one I think tops them all. Whether he gets kinda serious in songs like 11am and Mexico, to a fast heavy song like Blood On The Ground or Circles. See a lot of bands can write and play good music but cannot seem to put the two together, Incubus does this very well. And it doesn't hurt when your singer has the talent that Brandon has. I'd even say hes got one of the top 10 or maybe even top 5 rock voices of all time.

To say that this album is better then most would be correct. Incubus is a big band in the rock industry and deserves credit for that. Some of my favorite songs from the album are 11am, Mexico, Echo and Nice To Know You. Great songs and they all sound amazing. I don't think I hate anything about this album it is too good to hate, really everything is put together well and composed well and the band just simply know how to play. If this CD was stolen yes I'd go back out and buy it again and probably all the other incubus CDs again just incase they got stolen too.