Overgrown Eden review by InMe

• Released: Apr 22, 2003
InMe: Overgrown Eden

InMe CD, it must mean somthing good, this CD proves that music CAN be different everywhere, to Underdose, To Her Mask (PA) every song sounds different and amazing, thats what I like about InMe. InMe made this album pretty damn well, not one song is bad, The album can be havy, medelioc, soft or even speedy! Every song has a different genre, which InMe use well. The sound on this CD is spurp!

The lyrics, well, wow, there great, every lyric makes good sense, espectilly the lyrics on Underdose, they are great lyrics, possibley the best grunge lyrics ever. Dave Mcpherson is a great Lyricist, every song has great lyrcis.

Some people may call this album "Emoish", All I can say to them is go to hell, this album has bends of metal, rock, emo even pop in it! It beats every album I know (even Metallica's master of puppets and that's saying somthing). I love this album. The best songs are Underdose, Firefly, Lava Twilight, Crushed Like Fruit, Neptune and Mosaic! Most of them really! I love everything about this album, the Lyrics, The Sound, the cool Artwork, But 2 songs (Her mask (PA), Natural) Could use some work. Thats it really. If this was nicked, id be surprised, thed only get the case, 'cause the disc would be in my radio if it was.

RATM_Rocha
    Vertigo-fly wrote: I agree, no faults with this band!! They are seriously under-rated.
    FUCK YOU!
    Inme-guy
    BOTTOM LINE! u cant say anything bad about InMe or this album. simply PERFECT. X