White Butterfly review by InMe

• Released: Jun 20, 2005
InMe: White Butterfly

Different to Overgrown Eden, with more effects and addition but in my opinion this makes White Butterfly better. A few slower songs on this like 'Almost Lost' and 'Every Whisper Aches' which arent really my scene, and theres a bit less bass in most of the songs, but the other amazing songs like 'Just a Glimpse' and 'This Town' more than make up for this. The band have more skill (as proved in the guitar falls in 'Just A Glimpse').

Dave's lost non of his lyrical skill, the lyrics are just as good (if not better) than overgrown eden. Some great lines in 'This Town' which I can relate to (having grown up in a village). Same sort of theme as overgrown eden, but less dark and (in my opinion) better.

Amazing album, better than overgrown eden although similar in some ways. Best songs are '7 Weeks', 'Just A Glimpse', 'This Town' and 'Faster The Chase' - all played with amazing skill and with brilliant lyrics. Definately buy this album again, worth every penny. Inme done a great job with this one.