White Butterfly review by InMe

• Released: Jun 20, 2005
InMe: White Butterfly

Since overgrown eden inme has matured in their music. Every track has its own unique style and its own high points. Stand out tracks would be "Just A Glimpse," "7 Weeks," "So You Know," "Faster The Chase," "You'll Get There," "Otherside" and "Angels With Snipers." The only track I truly dislike is "Every Whisper Aches" which is an extra anyway so who cares. Everybody says inme has become more like a boy band which I guess from "Almost Lost" could be true but that's only one song. Inme still has its cutting edge and that, I doubt they will every lose.

The lyrics in this song are strong. The only let down is in Chamber "I walk into your room I wish this was my tomb." Even the rest of Chamber isn't bad! That's the only downfall the rest of Inme's music is blissfully filled with metaphors and similies that relate to their old music like in Crushed Like Fruit "Like a waterfall in black and white."

This is one of my favorite ten albums, alongside inmes previous record "Overgrown Eden." Daves voice has matured to the point where he can scream melodicly and in an instand change his voice seemingly into liquid except more controled. His guitar work is probably just as good as it's always been flawless and to the point. Drums are excellent in this album I love the beat to 7 Weeks. Joe Morgan's voice is not my favorite but in some songs it can stand out and it just seems to fit perfectly like in "Just A Glimpse." His bass playing has also improved vastly. If someone stole this album I would hunt them down and rip their guts out then make them eat them. Buy this album now, I promise you won't regret it.