The Gathering Of The Juggalos 2002 [DVD] review by Insane Clown Posse

• Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 6
Insane Clown Posse: The Gathering Of The Juggalos 2002 [DVD]

This DVD is only available with the sixth album (Joker's Card) called "The Wraith: Shangri-La. This DVD shows ICP at the annual Gathering Of The Juggalos Tour in 2002. It features some of the bands best tracks from the very first "Dog Beats" album to the 5th Joker's Card. All of the songs are rap but with some metal tunes thrown in aswell. All tracks are my favourites and really stand out.

Content — 10
The DVD itself is quite short (around 30 mins) but is well worth it. Another setback is that some of the tracks rae shortened or remixed. Seeing as it is live, the two rappers are not rapping at the best of their ability but it is still worth the listen. Many of the band's most loyal Juggalos (Twiztid, Esham, Blaze) feature alongside the band and there is even guest appearance by some wrestling superstars (such as Triple h and buba-ray dudley!) You also get to see some titties! A good watch. The band 's set is good and is of course full of some soda (faygo) dousing at the audience.

Production Quality — 6
The production is pretty poor. The DVD is in black and white and you can't therefore enjoy the show so much. The sound quality is also poor and the bass lines on the tracks are all pretty much inaudible. There is nothing mindblowing about the special effects so overall, the production isn't so great.

Overall this DVD is decent. Allthough it is in black and white and with poor sound, the show is electrifying and great to watch. It is on the short side but the songs are all good. The guest appearances are great and so are the tittie exposures! If I lost this DVD I would probably get another, even if it means buying another copy of the album.

joshpunx
    icp is one of the best bands ever, they made there own genre. the dvd is good but they miss a couple of good tracks. juggalo 4 life.
    Mainer
    ICP is good for people who enjoy that style of music. I'm no Juggalo, but I will say that I enjoy a few of their songs