Brave New World review by Iron Maiden

• Released: May 30, 2000
Iron Maiden: Brave New World

Brave New World is the most catchy album of Iron Maiden. It is nowhere close to the class of Number Of The Beast, but nonetheless it is great in its own right. This is the sort of album that remains in ones mind for hours. It has the tunes, solos, lyrics, and everything one needs actually for a perfectly decent album. One should not compare all of Maiden's album to the Number Of The Beast, Brave New World is in fact one of my favourite Maiden albums.

The backbone of all Maiden albums in my opinion is the lyrics and needless to say the lyrics in all of maiden's albums go with the brilliant solos and drums. The greatest thing about all of their lyrics are that they manage to paint an image with their words, which is actually really effective. This album is nowhere close to their previous albums as far as lyrics are concerned but tracks like Blood Brothers still have the power in words.

It is a great album, and is an album for Maiden lovers, collecters, or for those who are about to rock! If you ask me you better go out and grab this album as it has something in it for everyone.