Brave New World review by Iron Maiden

• Released: May 30, 2000
Iron Maiden: Brave New World

This was the First Iron Maiden album I listened to. This gave me a great impression of what a powerful and spectacular metal band. It marked the retured of beloved maiden singer Bruce Dickinson. The original guitarist Dave Murray also returned. This album also intruduced their newest guitarist Janik Gers. The opening track "The Wicker Man" which contained great metal style guitar and the Bruce Dickinsons fantastic Pipes, the formula that gets you hooked inot listining to this album. The sound in the album is one of the most obvious iron maiden sounds around. You can without a doubt tell that it's them. This is one of the big metal albums of the 21st century.

I personally think that Bruce dickinson has one of the best voice in the 21st century. In this album each song tells a specacular story of death, mischef, adventure, and many more. The lyrics are memorable and are clear and easy to understand. Bruce still has the ability to sing like he did in the 80s on maidens highly successful albums of the time. This album has some of the best lyrics for any maiden album around. Each song tells a different story.

This albumis at the top of the maiden quality albums that will go down in metal history as a classic. I will alway keep my copy. The best song are Wicker Man, Ghost of the Navigator, Blood Brothers, Dream Of Mirrors and Out Of The Silent Planet. Though the rest of the songs are fantastic and well done. This is one of the big metal albums of the 21st century.

M.B.MetalTabber
    I love this album, it is an amazing album, but can someone please tell me what the Dream Of Mirrors is actually about?
    tom-the-lawn
    I like most of the guitar on the cd it's just that on most songs I stop listening when the singing comes in I really dont like his voice anymore
    ApeOfJustice
    I love Blaze's vocals on this album, they really have come a long way, he just has such a greater range than Brice.