Brave New World review by Iron Maiden

• Released: May 30, 2000
Iron Maiden: Brave New World

What can I say? I can say beautiful. The entire album is composed of some absolutely amazing riffs. It has some of the most amazing melodic sounds I've heard in the last 15 years. I feel that this album shines brightest with its more mellow tracks, especially the ones that evolve into something heavier. The "pure metal" tracks just seem to be a little bit more rushed, but still a great listen worthy of any music fans ears.

If Iron Maiden is known for one thing, it would probably be the images they can paint in your head witha a few simple lines of singing, and that is exactly what many of these tracks do for me. Everybody who knows anything in the world of metal knows Bruce dickinson, and he is a very respected for his amazing musical talents. He does not dissapoint. My only complaint with the lyrics would be that oftenly they dumb it down by reaping the same verse for a minute when it's very complete already.

I might have to say that this is one of my favorite Iron Maiden albums so far. It has some of my favorite Iron maiden songs such as The Wicker Man and Brave New World. No Iron Maiden fan, or any real metal fan would be complete without this album in their collection. I almost everything about this album. In fact, I've owed it for years, I get a new album of something every couple of weeks, and this is still what I listen to alot.

Downfault
    I swear. Some you guys should not be allowed to write reviews. I'm referring to you quaco.