Dance Of Death review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Sep 9, 2003
Iron Maiden: Dance Of Death

Iron Maiden use a dreamy style that takes you to another place. This is the kind of music where you can't help but smile the whole way. This cannot even be compared to their other stuff, it has that traditional Iron Maiden but sounds alot more modern and is taken up a few notches.

The lyrics have alot of substance and are brilliantly done. The lyrics of the CD follow the 'Dance Of Death' theme throughout especially in the epic song 'Dance Of Death. Bruce Dickinson is definitley one of the best metal singers of all time and not much criticism can be given to his singing skills, although it seems as though old age may slowly be getting the better of him vocally wise.

This is definitely one of my best albums of all time. Dance Of Death, Rainmaker, the acoustic 'Journeyman' and Paschendale are the standout tracks on this album. I love the way they have stuck to their original style for over twenty years now, slowly adapting it, and the result of about 23 years of tweaking is this masterpiece.If it got stolen I'd buy another two, just incase it got stolen again.