Dance Of Death review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Sep 9, 2003
Iron Maiden: Dance Of Death

When it comes to metal Iron Maiden are definitely one of the best around. The quick bass of Steve Harris, pounding drums of Nicko McBrain, the triple electric combo of Dave Murray, Janick Gerrs, and Adrian Smith, and the apocolyptic lyrics of Bruce Dickinson form one of their best albums ever. This album releases an even more sopphisticated, emotinal and melodic side to their career. From the rocking single wildest dreams to the amazing paschendale, this album will have you convinced that the wait since brave new world has been worth it.

The lyrics are delivered brilliantly by Bruce Dickinson, he can be convincingly evil from one minute to a more relaxed but still sinister tone which makes the album sound great as his voice really captures you attention. The lyrics themselvs are gr8, descriptive and emotive without be to detailed.

I am into thrash nd a little death metal but I really like the wat Iron Maiden stand out as a classic metal band, and they are one of very few that still keep to their roots, and being around for 27 years has only made them the best. This is one of the best albums I own. I really think you should at least listen to this beacause it delievers a powerful sound with amazing skill. Some people think this is the end for Iron Maiden but trust me this is the second coming...