Dance Of Death review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Sep 9, 2003
Iron Maiden: Dance Of Death

One word - great!

The lyrics are fantastic and epic like most of their lyrics. Bruce like always great, it should be illegal to sing this good. One of my favourite lyrics is Montsgur. After reading the story about Mountsgur, about the war, the Cathars and the French Royalists it became even better. Now I know what he's singing about which is awesome.

Iron Maiden are the best there is no denying it. All their albums are excellent so it is kinda difficult to compare the albums, it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in realy. Their music is similar to to wine it gets better and better after it gets older. Even now after all this time Iron Maiden is still the best bend ever. I think now my favourite song on "this" album is Montsgur becouse the song is about a war that took place at Mountsgur between the Cathars and the French Catholics. It almost as if the the Lyrics where taken straight from the history books. I recomend buying this album it's excelent just like all the previous albums. If it where stolen I'd find the guy and beat him to the groung and get a new one. Nothing can beat Iron Maiden!