Iron Maiden review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Apr 14, 1980
Iron Maiden: Iron Maiden

This is the debut album of one of the greatest or the greatest new wave of British heavy metal band, Iron Maiden. This album like any other Iron Maiden album that I heard is great. The line-up for this album is: Paul D'ianno (vocals), Steve Harris (bass & vocals), Dave Murray (guitar), Dennis Stratton (guitar & vocals), Every song on this album are good. Every song has something unique about it.

The lyrics to Iron Maiden and Killers seem very different to me than the albums recorded with Bruce Dickinson and Blaze Bayle. The lyrics sorta remind me of the lyics to Diamond Head lightnin To the Nations. The lyrics go from anything to running away and being free to a prostitute named Charlotte. Paul D'ianno is a great vocalist.

This is one of the greatest metal debut albums of all time in my opinion. The album art is cool with eddy there just the way he is before he changes to a person in a mental institution or the grin reaper. The most impressive songs on this album are Prowler, Running Free, Phantom Of The Opera and iron Maiden. the rest are good to. If this album were stolen or lost I would go insane because it is one of my favorite metal albums in my collection.

trivium036
    only 3 comments? what the balls. agreed. and its nice hearing a differant voice pumping out the lyrics :> not that i dont love brucie