Killers review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Feb 2, 1981
Iron Maiden: Killers

This album is the best by Iron Maiden in my opinion. It has all different sounds from soft to fast to heavy to light. It has all aspects of heavy metal. It is a manditory album of the Iron Maiden fans. With sick riffs, solos and harmonies it is sure to please your guitar needs. If I could I would rate it a 10.

Paul Di'Anno is the lead singer in this album. In my opinion, he is a way better singer than Bruce Dickinson. He sounds good live and in the studio. But he is no good without Iron Maiden. His lyrics are awesome and make you want to look them up. His lyrics go perfect with Adrian Smiths and Dave Murrays sweet guitar. He can scream pretty good and he has a good voice and that all I can really say.

It is one of my favorite albums by Iron Maiden along with Iron Maiden, Number Of The Beast, Peice Of Mind And Powerslave. The best songs on this album are Killers, Murders In The Rue Morgue, Wrathchild, Prodigal Son, Purgatory, Twilight Zone And Drifters, but the whole album is definetly worth listening to all the time. I love the harmonies and all the sick riffs and solos. I don't hate anything about it. If it was stolen I would buy it again and again. It's been scrathed and wouldn't play and I imediatly went and bought another copy. It's is a kickass album that is worth the money.