Lick Library: Learn To Play Iron Maiden [DVD] review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Jul 2, 2007
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 9
Iron Maiden: Lick Library: Learn To Play Iron Maiden [DVD]

Well there is not much to say but the DVD is brilliant, it has all of your favourite Iron maiden songs and he also shows you him doing what he has just taught you. This DVD is a perfect one for if you want to learn some Iron Maiden's songs, the teacher is Danny Gill, who is brilliant because he shows you exactly what to do and explains it perfectly. The songs you can learn are Number Of The Beast, Run To The Hills, The Trooper, Wasted Years and Can I Play With Madness.

Content — 9
The DVD has him teaching you and also him doing what he just taught you, it also has a section where it shows some of other lick library DVDs that are very popular with other customers. It has five songs on it and it has over three hours of him showing you how to do a Iron maiden song that you wanted to learn.

Production Quality — 9
The DVD is brilliant quality but the box it comes in is not really very good because it just falls apart, but I'm sure that does not really matter because it's the DVD that really matters the most. I think they have used a trick to try and get you more lick library DVDs by putting some more of Lick Library DVD's on it that you might want to buy.

It does not really compare with other Iron Maiden guitar learning DVDs because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing on this DVD is that he explains it brilliantly so you will defiantly understand. If this DVD was stolen from me I would defiantly get the same one as quickly as I can because it is one of my best Iron Maiden guitar learning DVDs I have.

jean_genie
    Dude. If you say 'brilliant' one more time, I'm going to choke you. Right after I drink a Guinness.