Lick Library: Learn To Play Iron Maiden [DVD] Review

artist: Iron Maiden date: 06/27/2008 category: compact discs
Iron Maiden: Lick Library: Learn To Play Iron Maiden [DVD]
Release Date: July 2, 2007
Learn five Iron Maiden tracks note for note with Danny Gill. This superb DVD teaches you some of the best riffs and solos from one of the most successful and influential monsters of heavy metal!
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 9
 8.9
 1,528
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Lick Library: Learn To Play Iron Maiden [DVD] Reviewed by: JI-HALL, on june 27, 2008

Sound: Well there is not much to say but the DVD is brilliant, it has all of your favourite Iron maiden songs and he also shows you him doing what he has just taught you. This DVD is a perfect one for if you want to learn some Iron Maiden's songs, the teacher is Danny Gill, who is brilliant because he shows you exactly what to do and explains it perfectly. The songs you can learn are Number Of The Beast, Run To The Hills, The Trooper, Wasted Years and Can I Play With Madness. // 9

Overall Impression: It does not really compare with other Iron Maiden guitar learning DVDs because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing on this DVD is that he explains it brilliantly so you will defiantly understand. If this DVD was stolen from me I would defiantly get the same one as quickly as I can because it is one of my best Iron Maiden guitar learning DVDs I have. // 9

Comments