Piece Of Mind review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Jan 1, 1983
Iron Maiden: Piece Of Mind

This is the fourth album that Iron maiden had released. This is one of the best albums that they ever released. Every song on the album is good. It also has one of the greatest tracks that the band ever have recorded which is The Trooper. The Trooper has to be one of the best metal tracks that was ever recorded. Like The Trooper there are also other good songs on this album. One of them is Revelations. This song is a bit slower than the other songs on the album but it speeds up then slows down which is cool. The worst song on the whole album in my opinion is Flight Of Icarus but I still like it a lot. The other songs that I mentioned are just as good as The Trooper or Revelations but better than Flight Of Icarus.

The lyrics to this are great. The lyrics for The Trooper is about war centeries ago when none of us were born. I like in Revelations when Bruce Dickinson sings "The light of the blind, you'll see, the venom tears my spine, the eyes of the nile are opening you'll see". Bruce Dickinson is an excellent vocalist.

This was the second album that I ever bought by Iron Maiden. Since I bought this album I can't stop buying iron Maiden album even though I only bought two more. Every Iron Maiden album up to Fear Of The Dark are great. I don't hate anything about this alsum. If this were lost I wouldn't know where it would be because it never leaves my room.