Powerslave review by Iron Maiden

• Released: Sep 3, 1984
Iron Maiden: Powerslave

The sound on this album is absolutely fantastic, overwhelming and very catchy. The guitars on this album are amazing with the forociuos riffs and those mindblowing solos it is jus t amazing. The bass is the really strong point on this album with songs such as "The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner" and that little bass interlude it is really amazing. The drums on this album are incredible with the thundring drum beats from Nicko it is really amazing and everyone has to love those cathcy drum beats Iron Maiden do because I personally love it.

Bruce Dickinson is one of the best songwriters in the history of metal and music history. My friends that thought that Iron Maiden were suicidal when it came down to the lyrics but they aernt they are amazing at songwriting and dont say that again. Dave Myrray also wrote some of the lyrics for the songs and they were pretty good.

This album cannot compare to any other albums because Iron Maiden have defenitely got their own metal sound and it is really cool. I don't have any favourite songs on this album all of them are nicely written and nicely played out with the instruments. I love everything about this album and I will never ever hate anything about this album because it is a must have for any fan of metal, and just anyone who wants to try out Maiden pick up this album and you will not be disappointed trust me.

fluffylump2
    ditto. SSOASS is my favorite as well. But "2 Minutes," Aces High," and "Losfer Words" are the shit.
    topdawg84
    toolfan_121 wrote: Hell yeah! 2 Minutes to Midnight rocks.
    that song is friggin amazing!