Rock In Rio [DVD] review by Iron Maiden

• Content: 7
  • Production Quality: 7
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Iron Maiden: Rock In Rio [DVD]

Wow, watching this DVD with Bruce Dickinson bouncing off the walls we got them throwing drum sticks into the crowd one moshpit started and it was just amazing. The energy, the passion, and the talent that these guys put into there music is inspirational. The sounded amzing the had every song perfectly done no mistakes Bruce Dickinson's voice didn't "run out", and also a special thanks to Michael Kenney foir live keyboard.

Content — 7
It's 2 DVDs where the first one includes the whole concert and the second DVD comes with bonus features and interviews with the band amd has Roff Halfin's photo diary. This live concert had a crowd of 250,000 plus and completley sold out in Rio, they also performed one of the best live songs that went down in history "Fear Of The Dark" written by Steve Harris.

Production Quality — 7
The production quality of this DVD is excellent, the lights in the concert were not as tricky as Pink Floyd's were but they were amazing, and also Stevve Harris the bassist of Iron Maiden personally edited this DVD though with the main producer Arthur Gorson for The Mine.

Think about a Scorpions concert back than, it's as intense as that is only in this millenium, most impressive thing is how they just went on and on no breaks, extreme energy, I mean common Bruce jumped on a moving camera whi8le it was looking at the crowd, the only thing I don't like about it is the longest song on there (Sign Of The Cross) wasn't as intense. If I lost this DVD or if it was stolen I would definetley buy it again.

The Powerslave
    ^ No it was around 250,000 for the concert. And I think the 5,000,000 people came from the total number of people who attended over the week the festival was held.
    Donkey Fly
    ^ If you look he said filmed.....perhaps he means from all the peopl wathcing on TV live round the world....
    -metalhead-
    bruce just jumps around all over the place. its great they probably modified the arena just so he could jump around onstage...=P when he stands on the camera cart is just fun...=)