Visions Of The Beast [DVD] Review

artist: Iron Maiden date: 01/25/2005 category: compact discs
Iron Maiden: Visions Of The Beast [DVD]
Released: July 15, 2003
This set is pretty amazing! You have all of the videos from 1980 up to Rock In Rio. It is missing the new one from the new album. Most of the early videos are just live videos which is pretty cool actually!
 Content: 8
 Production Quality: 6
 7.6
 7.1
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
Visions Of The Beast [DVD] Reviewed by: somepunkkid, on january 25, 2005

Sound: First off I have to say that it is Iron Maiden and they can really play and with that said the DVD's audio quality is excellent. Even the concert segment is mixed extremely well, however the DVD is mostly music videos so yea it is expected that the sound is good. It also supports Dolby Digital 2.0 which is great if you have the system (just got a new one last weekend). If you have a sub then turn it up. // 10

Overall Impression: Well I enjoyed it a lot, but its not "exciting". What it boils down to is just a bunch of music videos. I would have like to have seen some kind of interview with the band members or something. Don't get me wrong its a good DVD but its not a great DVD. The best thing about it has to be the sheer number of songs you get for such a low price. I bought it a Best Buy for $17. It's not the best DVD but it's worth checking out. I give it a "B". If it was stolen I'd just forget about it. // 8

Comments