All Iron & Wine Reviews:
Iron & Wine: Ghost On Ghostcompact discs
Iron & Wine: Ghost On Ghost

Released: Apr 16, 2013. Genre: Indie Pop, Indie Folk, Jazz, Blues. Label: 4AD, Nonesuch. Number Of Tracks: 12. Soft is an understatement for the majority of "Ghost On Ghost". While this album evokes different feelings inside the body, quiet and laid back are the two phrases that summarize them.

POSTED: 04/19/2013 - 08:59 am

6.5
Iron & Wine: Kiss Each Other Cleancompact discs
Iron & Wine: Kiss Each Other Clean

Released: Jan 25, 2011. Genre: Alternative. Label: Warner Bros.(US)/4AD (international). Number Of Tracks: 10. This is easily a recommendation for anyone who is interested in folk music or easy going music.

POSTED: 03/04/2011 - 02:07 am

7.2
Iron & Wine: Our Endless Numbered Dayscompact discs
Iron & Wine: Our Endless Numbered Days

Release Date: Mar 23, 2004. Label: Sub Pop. Genres: Alternative Singer/Songwriter, Indie Rock, Lo-Fi. Number Of Tracks: 12. Our Endless Numbered Days is very subdued, thoughtful, melodic, and downright beautiful album and the new sound is more of a progression than a sudden shift in values, production or otherwise.

POSTED: 07/11/2008 - 01:58 am

9.7
Iron & Wine: The Shepherd's Dogcompact discs
Iron & Wine: The Shepherd's Dog

Release Date: Sep 25, 2007. Label: Sub Pop. Genres: Indie Rock, Alternative Singer/Songwriter. Number Of Tracks: 12. 2007's The Shepherd's Dog goes a long way toward validating all the attention I&W have been getting.

POSTED: 12/13/2007 - 03:16 am

9.1
Iron & Wine: Woman Kingcompact discs
Iron & Wine: Woman King

Released: Feb 22, 2005. Genre: Rock. Styles: Indie Rock, Singer/Songwriter. Number Of Tracks: 6. The record's arrangements are overflowing with a wealth of percussion, vocal harmonies, banjos, violins, and pianos.

POSTED: 01/19/2006 - 02:22 am