In Between Dreams review by Jack Johnson

• Released: Mar 1, 2005
Jack Johnson: In Between Dreams

Jack Johnson is an acustic rock sound which the guitar in is very simple to play but still sounds amazing. He has two hobbies in his life, singer/songwriter and professional surfer. His voice is probably the major part of his success. It is soft and gentle which adds to the feel of the acustic rock/ chilout music. His album isn't like many others which have 1 or 2 singles and the rest are just b-sides. Even though it is a combination 1 or 2 singles and b-sides the b-sides if released could easly make a top 10 hit.

His lyrics are an important part of his music and the compliance of the lyrics with the music is very well done. He has an easy laid back sound which the lyrics about his life which is generally easy and simple. Like I previously mentioned his voice is probably the major part of his success. It is soft and gentle which adds to the feel of the acustic rock/chilout music.

The most impressive song is the bonus track Mudfootball (live) however Good People is one of my favourites. I love everything and hate nothing. If it were stolen/lost I would buy it again unless he had realeased a new album for me to buy.