On And On review by Jack Johnson

• Released: May 6, 2003
Jack Johnson: On And On

This is a great easy-listening album. On and On is a great album for lisening to in the backround at parties. If you like casual laid back music like Donavon Frankenreiter or Ben Harper this is definately the right album for you. Jack johnson is has a good casual sounding voice and great simple guitar riffs played throught his songs.

All of Jack Johnson's lyrics are based on his life or his friend's life. His voice as I've already said is great sounding and very easy-listening. His guitar playing isn't brilliant but sounds really good. If you like chilling out by the beach and listening to laid back music then this is definately the right album and artist for you.

This is definately his best album. I own all of his albums and this is the one that's in the stereo the most. If you're looking at buying one of Jack's albums this is definately the one you should buy. My favourite songs on this album is Times Like These, Taylor, Traffic In The Sky and Mediocre Bad Guys. This is an outstanding album and a brilliant buy.

bballindesi
    in between dreams is my favorite album of jj's but i still think this album is amazing... my favortie track would probably be taylor
    bizzybee28
    I love this album so much! I just play it on a Saturday all day long and no one complains coz it is so nice! I love Times like These and Taylor