Back to Bedlam review by James Blunt

• Released: Oct 11, 2004
James Blunt: Back to Bedlam

I must admite when I first heard James Blunt's first single I wasn't to keen on it, after listen to the album at a mates house I loved it. For someone who has come out of a army at the age of 28 the album has such a sensitive side. I love the way I can relate so many things to so many of these songs. Each song has such a soft but beatyish tune to it. One song I can really relate to is "You're Beauitiful", not the whole song, just one line "'cause I'll never be with you." This made me think about a guy I liked, but now I do have him. So that's my relation to that song. I must say that James Blunt is one of the most talented singer/songwriters of the year. All in all sound in this album is fantasic.

I love the lyrics in the album. they are so creative. This is the type of ablum anyone could sing a long to. As well as a serous side, there is one or two jokes in it, but knida in an adult hummor. The lyrics go really well with the tune and time. James Blunt has such a great unquie voice.

I love, great lyircs, great sound. It's nothing like I've heard this year, it's not the best album I've ever heard, but it the best album this year. There isn't anything I hate about this album. It's one for almost everyone. The most impressive song is "You're Beauitiful," it's a song that I say a few people could relate to. I would probably buy the album again.