Jars Of Clay review by Jars of Clay

• Released: Oct 24, 1995
Jars of Clay: Jars Of Clay

First of all I just got into the Jars Of Clay. My friend who is very religous got me interestd. The music is really good for being released in 1985. It is full of acoustics and they also have a violin, cello and a flute type thing that I'm not sure what it is they are the most instumental band I have ever heard. Even if your not into a religion they still have good music.

The lyrics are great. They always send some sort of message. They are obviously praising God and whats good about that is you can get many messages out of thier music. The lyrics are insperational.

I compare them to my favorite bands and they are right there near the top of my list. They are one of my favorites. The most inpressive songs to me were Flood Boy On A String and Like A Child, I thought they were all really good but those stuck out the most. I definetly love the acoustics in the music and the music in general. If you like a little electric guitar or distortion in your music this is not the band for you. If it was stolen or lost I would definetly buy them again. And finally I strongly recomend this band. They are a buried treasure.

iftheresaroad
    "The music is really good for being released in 1985." The album was released in 1995, not 1985. I too like Jars of Clay. They are one of the first bands I ever heard as a baby. And, not to say that I am a good review-writer (I am not), but this review definitely could use a little more in-depth explanations. I grew up on this album and I can say that there is a whole lot more to be talked about. Still, you're not a bad writer (I'm pretty bad at writing reviews, so who am I to judge.
    6stringfreak13
    jars of clay just gets me everytime. lol. never get tired of them. i love this album especially though.