They Don't Know review by Jason Aldean

• Released: Sep 9, 2016
Jason Aldean: They Don't Know

Jason Aldean is by far one of the best country artists of this time and as with all his previous albums, his album "They Don't Know" is nothing short of amazing. Aldean's rock-country style is shown of again in this album, with rocking guitar and great drumming in every song. Jason Aldean in my opinion has one of the best voices in country music and this album shows of his voice in many ways. From the song "This Plane Don't Go There" to "In Case You Don't Remember" Aldean's great voice is on full display throughout the album.

YouTube preview picture

Lyrically this album contains Jason Aldean's normal mixture of heart broken country boy love song's and rowdy high energy party music. The song "In Case You Don't Remember" is the perfect example of the first category, a song about a heart broken country boy remembering all the good time he had with his former lover. The song "Lights Come On" is a perfect example of the second category. This song is all about partying and having a good time at a concert. Overall lyrically it's a new spin on classic Jason Aldean music.

This is definitely another great album by Jason Aldean, every album Aldean releases he takes one more step forward, he takes it up a notch with every album. Most of Aldean's albums are gems and this one is no exception. The most impressive songs on this album in my opinion is hard to tell, but I would have to say for me they would be "Coming in Hot" and "Bad". Those two are the songs that are my personal favorites and impress me the most. Like all of Aldean's albums I love the up beat country rock sound of the album, like all his albums this makes me want to party and have a good time. I can't say that I hate anything about the album and I would replace this for sure if it was stolen.