Get Born review by Jet

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
Jet: Get Born

I agree with most people about how they sound like AC/DC. On most of their up beat songs they have catchy riffs like AC/DC. Another thing I like about this band is their the only rock band in a long time to actually have good guitar solos. The only thing different about AC/DC is they have a lot of slower songs. Some of the slow songs are ok but Radio Song and Timothy are just terrible.

Their lirics and singer skills are not their strong points. Their not bad but their just not good. The lyrics go with the songs but they don't have much of a meaning. The lyrics could be alittle bit better but their guitar riffs and drummer makes up for it.

I think this album is very good. Their guitar players are good. Their bass is really good. And their drummer is awsome check out the drumming on cold hard bitch. My favorite songs are Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Rollover Dj and Cold Hard Bitch. All their songs are good except for radio song and timithy. Overall I think this band is really good and I recommend buying this album.