Get Born review by Jet

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
Jet: Get Born

When I first heard this album I loved it, and now, months later, I still do! Amazing soundtracks with fabulous lyrics and great voices. I love everything about Jet. Their songs vary from soft rock to punk and hard rock.

Many songs from the album 'Get Lost' are very well-known, and rightfully too. No doubt you've heard 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl'. Jet has made this album with great spirit, and in every song you notice it. The lyrics are well-written with devotion, feelings and love.

Other related artists: American Hi-Fi, Boxcar Racer, Feeder and All-American Rejects. It's a pity Jet isn't more known, for their music is terrific. The most impressive song in the album 'Get Lost' is most probably 'Move On'. The song just puts me in a kind of trance, everything about it is good, lyrics, playing, notes. Some might say it's a bit boring, but I love it. Perfect evening, homework or background music. If this album for some reason went missing from my computer or I loct the CD, I would definatly buy it again. One of my favourite all-time bands and albums.