Are You Experienced review by Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix: Are You Experienced

The late but insanly great Jimi Hendix has the most incredible sound with a guitar. He has explored the sounds that can be made with a guitar and taken it a whole new level. With his song Exp, he shows what he can do with just feedback and such. His pedal work in Up From The Skies is pretty cool. This is definatly one of his best albums of all time. But every album has something that isn't so hot, I think some of his songs on this is kinda just blah, like she's so fine. Not the best thing on the album but the others make up for it.

Jimi Hendrix's lyrics are great. He gets his point across with out having to state it in black and white. The music grows and moves along with the music, Hendrix makes the lyrics and music one and molds both to his will. He truly was a master. Again She's so fine I find quite blah for lyrics but it didn't ruin any of my pleasure of this album.

This album blew me away. It was phenominal. Some songs were kinda blah but others, like Castles Made Of Sand, Up From The Skies, and Bold As Love were just great. If this album was lost or stolen I wouldn't even look for it, I'd just go and buy it again.