Futures review by Jimmy Eat World

• Released: Oct 19, 2004
Jimmy Eat World: Futures

Futures is the latest offering from Jimmy Eat World. I first heard about them from a friend who also introduced me to Bleed America. I heard the singles Work and Pain on the radio and thought: "Hey, this is acutally quite good." Having listened to it, it's clear this album will suit several tastes. Theres some pretty hard rock: (Futures, Nothing Wrong, Pain) Yet theres also some slower stuff: (Drugs Or Me, Night Drive) and a a good collection of some really feel good tracks: (Work, World You Love). All in all, a album that will satisfy most tastes. The UK edition bonus tracks are good too.

I never really pay much attention to lyrics but they are still far better than anything Britney could come up with. Whoever the singer is, has an incredable voice and he makes the lyrics really sound in your head for ages afterwards. Brilliant.

Definetly one of my favorite albums. My personal favortie tracks are Work, Drugs Or Me and Polaris but the reat are still excellent. Having only heard Bleed America, I cant comment on weather it's better than the other albums but if any are better than this, then I'll go mad (literaly) I would definately replace this album if it got lost or stolen. A superb album.