The Electric Joe Satriani: An Anthology review by Joe Satriani

• Released: Nov 18, 2003
Joe Satriani: The Electric Joe Satriani: An Anthology

Well, having been to G3 and witnessed this guys awesome skill, I just had to get an album of his, but there are so many! That is why I got this album, and I am not dissapionted! The songs are pretty much all really amazing, with some killer riffs in many of the songs. Not only does the guitar inspire, but also the dums. The whole compilation of the songs is good too - there are no songs that I skip on the playlist because they are all so good.

Only two or so of the songs have lyrics in, but when ther eare lyrics they seem to go amazingly well with the guitar part of the songs.

Overall this is a great album. It is well worth the cash if you are looking into exploring this type of music.

bluewildangel
    YES SON!joe satriana is incredible! i bought ths Cd havin read ur review- AWSOME Surfin wiv the alien is incredible! as a guitarist i cn only listn n drool!
    Sephirothblade
    i bought this CD too, its great although i have only listened to the first 6 or so songs on it, oh, and crystal planet on cd2. i'm to into the first 6 songs to want to listen to any others!! ofcourse i will listen to them cos satriani is a legend.
    flyingfingers
    im listening to big bad mooon atm, just after my second fav song I believe. Well i own alot of Mr Joe Satriani's Cd's simply coz his skill is almost un-rivalled for his class and the fact that he's my fav guitarist o and of course Mr Steve Vai but yer the guitar play in this cd is like waaaa??? its like air guitar music lol you just play air guitar to it coz you couldnt keep up on an actual guitar lol. this cd really shows alot of his true talent/ color just to suit his style of playing ty for listening
    udy
    Live in San Francisco: Ceremony. This is the best song what I hear and see from him. Stu with his stone-hard base under Jeff's light drums has been a king couple itself. Satch is a really soulfull player. He is not an opressive, a "playing continously" man. Great !!!!
    Cazz3000
    Not a great review, just a bunch of compliments to be honest. But i do share your passion for his music so i won't slate it. Well done.