DC review by John Frusciante

• Released: Sep 14, 2004
John Frusciante: DC

This is one of the six albums John Frusciante has made in six months. There are four tracks each of the is all electric guitar no acoustic like on alot of his other albums also there are synth's so that means no strange sounds.

The lyrics of the DC EP are awesome and the music that goes with it makes it just that much better. John Frusciante's voice is better that what it used to be and is very nice. 01. Dissolve - this song is a slowish rock song with simple lyrics that go with simple barre cords, a cool distorted guitar solo and at around the end of the song it slows down and sounds great. 02. Goals - a slower song than Dissolve with simple clean guitar lines a very easy song to play and listen to. 03. A Corner - cool lyrics yet another simple song a fair catchy. 04. Repeating - yet again very easy to play and sing simple lyrics.

I think there are only a few albums by John Frusciante like this one. The most impressive song on the album is Dissolve but then again all the songs on the album are great. I love everything about it there is nothing bad about it in my mind at all. If it were stolen/lost I'd be very pissed off but I would buy it again no guestions asked.