Heavier Things review by John Mayer

• Released: Sep 9, 2003
John Mayer: Heavier Things

Album is teeming with some rock some jazz and even some blues. Songs like "Come Back To Bed" is filled with blues inspired riffs and the whole cd has creative music. The songs all differ quite alot and they are all well written and very pretty and fun and good.

The lyrics are amazingly wonderful. I have never heard someone who could create such unique and meaningful lyrics. These lyrics are out there and funky and fun and meaningful. They convey some wonderful metaphors in a laid back way. This is wonderful song writing.

Overall I would say this is the best album I own at the moment. It's filled with great songs and great guitar work. This is an amazing record and I would definitely say go buy this album if you want some amazing good and fun music.

age_sabres18
    Wow whoever posted that "Stupid hippie" message. Wow...just go jump off a f***ing bridge because John Mayer is a far better artist then u could ever remotely come close to. Just a jealous h8ter!
    skinnbones3440
    john mayer isn't a "stupid hippie." I admit "your body is a wonderland" is all about sex. it's also all about jennifer love hewit(bad spelling)and she's all sex anyway if you look at her. also you just dissed my two favorite musical artists of all time. Jason Mraz and John Mayer are basically the two most talented musicians in todays world. they aren't ruining music. they're saving it from the pop and rap and other lame excuses for music. get a life and learn what good music is.