Try! review by John Mayer

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
John Mayer: Try!

My first impression of John Mayer was orginally o yea, hes that guy that all the ladies love because of his acoustic skills and voice. I was apparently wrong when I was given this cd. It has quickly risen to the top of my cd's and it is amazing. John is doing somethign great here in John Mayer trio and I would love to hear more. It has almost a bluesy classic rock feel to it wiht modern love put into it. I never knew how talented John was til I heard this CD.

The lyrics of this cd are very good. If you love the blues, John seems to have a knack for writing Blues lyrics. John is terrific with brining in his voice and merging it with his guitar in between sining and playing, and even playing while singing its good.

This CD is in a category not of todays age of music, but maybe somethign from before. It is almost like a blast fromthe past kind of CD. The most impressive songs from this CD to me is Try! which I find very up beat, start your day kind of song. I don't hate anything at all about this CD, except that there is not more out there today like it! I love everything about this cd and woudl replace it immidiatley if lost or stolen.