No Previous Record review by Josh Fryfogle

Josh Fryfogle: No Previous Record

Josh Fryfogle And The Get Togethers is a semi-proffesional alternative rock band. My band was playing at the local music festival where I live and Josh came up to us and gave us his CD. After the festival I went home and popped the cd into my computer. I was blown away by it. There are some very witty songs, such as Pop, which is pretty much about coroporate rock whores and stuff like that. Better State Of Mind is a slow song that has a very Mexican tone to it. All in all, this is one of the best CD's that I've heard from a band that isn't quite professional yet.

The lyrics are very clever and communicate Josh's feelings about the general state of the world. Not much to say I don't pay attention to the lyrics too much. Josh is an excellent singer.

Even though they haven't hit it big yet and they don't have professional recording equipment, this CD is definately from a band that means business. If you want to check out the band and their CD, go to his official web site and support the little man!