Greatest Hits review by Journey

• Released: Aug 1, 2006
Journey: Greatest Hits

Sound was great. All notes were brought out with great preduction. Could hear evry sound. Normal toning, old stly rock with hard core songs next to soft songs so even song blance. The sound came out matching the song perfictly it has never slipped or froze on me and I have the CD for 3 years. I would love to just go into a cave somewhere and play the songs with the great sound and hear it echo off the wall intel I have heard the perefict song.

The lyrics were great. They ketp on playing in my head a month after I bought the CD. The singeer skills are remarkable with great prensocation. The lyrics and music match perfictly. If you don`t like any lyrics then you have no taste each song has something for everbody and ever song well make you remember it for weeks. I loved the lyrics to anyway you want it because you just listen to a really soft song (if your going in order). Then it just starts out rocking so hard it blow a ears away with an explossion of music and words that mixed so well into my brain and my rocking soul. Other lyrics well match with the song so well that you don`t even realise that there are words being said untel you hear the song another time.

This CD blows away all others. I hated othing about it. All the best songs are on there with great sound perduction and music performins. The 3 top songs from the album in my greatest taste are Don`t Stop Beliveing, Anyway You Want It, and Whell In The Sky. I loved Journey`s ablums sence they started coming out and when this CD came out I had to have it, and if I ever lost it I would 100% without a doubt buy a new one. It`s the greatest band and their greatest songs.

TheNextPage23
    i saw journey with steve augeri this past summer with def leppard, and steve augeri is really good, he fills the spot well and sounds a bit like steve perry. so props to journey
    Serediak-2007
    This albums great, classic songs that anybody can listen to. Everybody has their own tastes and everything, but you've to be tone deaf not to find something to love in this collection.