Hell Bent For Leather Review

Judas Priest: Hell Bent For Leather
Released: Feb 28, 1979
Genre: Heavy Metal
Label: Columbia
"Killing Machine" (known as "Hell Bent for Leather" in the USA due to controversy at the time of its release) is the fifth studio album by British heavy metal band Judas Priest.
 9.3
 8.6
review (1) 4 comments vote for this album:
Hell Bent For Leather Reviewed by: igotabcrich32, on march 30, 2004

Sound: "Hell Bent for Leather" is an older Priest album, it's one of the heavier albums this is one of Judas Priest's more famous albums. The sound is amazing. With songs like "Hell Bent for Leather", "The Green Manalishi", and "Delivering the Goods" this album is awesome. The sound is definitely 5 stars in my book. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics in this album are awesome. Rob Halford can write awesome lyrics... they may not be deep feelings like most people are looking for but his lyrics are very very catchy. Rob has the best vocal range of a person I have heard in my 12 years of life. // 10

Overall Impression: I wouldn't compare this band to any other band. They are a genre of there own. The most impressive are "Hell Bent for Leather", "Rock Forever", "Burnin Up", "Killing Machine" and "Before The Dawn". I love everything about this album and hate nothing. If it were lost/stolen I'd go out and buy 2 copies of it (just in case). It is definitely worth buying. // 10

Comments