Metal Works 73-93 review by Judas Priest

• Released: May 18, 1993
Judas Priest: Metal Works 73-93

This album is a double set not of there greatest hits or misses. It has all different songs you may or may not have heard. The sound KK and Glenn get in this cd are out of this world. Most of the stuff is pretty heavy metal/rock but some if it is calm music. If your a Priest fan and want a good cd with a lot of excellent songs you need this album.

Rob definetly is the best vocalist ever, strait or gay, he is my favorite singer in the world. His screams are so amazing and he just dominates crowds with it. The lyrics are all diferent depending on the music thats around it. Only a couple songs on this album make Rob seem gay. Overall Rob's the best so buy this album!

This cd is one of the best cds I have buy Priest. It is definetly worth the money ($25-$35) and will quench your thirst for heavy metal. Packed with songs such as the Hellion/Electric Eye, Victem Of Changes, Beyond The Realms Of Death, Exiter, Breaking The Law and Screaming For Vengeance, it will blow you away. If it was stolen I would buy it again and again. I love everything aboutthis album and you will to if you buy it.