Swim review by July For Kings

• Released: Nov 5, 2002
July For Kings: Swim

JFK really impressed me with their music, they have originality and not like those stereotyped rock songs you hear on the radio. This quality of their songs ranks at the top of my list together with Lifehouse's No Name Face. If you like bands like Lifehouse, Goo Goo Dolls, MB20. I'm sure you'll love JFK!

Joe Hedges writes wonderful lyrics and knows how to write infectious melodic rock songs! I like the tone of his voice, it reminds me of Fuel's lead singer but nonetheless great rock voice!

If you haven't heard the music of July For Kings, your missing a lot. I bet you'll like them if you're into alternative/melodic rock. JFK is one of those bands that are not getting enough exposure and attention but once you hear one of their songs you'll get addicted! If you're still not convinced go to their website www.julyforkings.com and listen to their album! JFK is one of my favorite bands!

cortrules09
    jfk is brilliant. theyve been one of the most influential bands to me. i look foward to hearing joe hedges' solo project, im getting it as soon as it comes out.