If You Speak Any Faster review by June

• Released: Aug 23, 2005
June: If You Speak Any Faster

June is a new band signed by Victory Records. They are amazing. They sound very similliar to Taking Back Sunday because they use two singers like TBS does. This is June's first full length cd, it's not ground-breaking music or anything but they excell in the genre. Adding punk, rock, pop, and some indie together, June is a band you should deffinently check out.

One of June's stronger attributes is the lyrics and singers. The lyrics are really deep and the melodies are cathcy. The lyrics have depth and show strong emotion without being an emo band or anything like that. They take some songs that many bands write about and view them in completly diffirent ways.

This CD compares to Taking Back Sunday's "Tell All Your Friends" and Bayside's "Sirens And Condolences." My favorite songs are: The City, OK Corrall, and I've Got The Time If You Have The Argument. I really have no complaints with this CD at all. If you are a fan of Taking Back Sunday, You may have just found one of your new favorite bands.

killsforjune
    the cd is totaly fagish,have a look at thier myspace thier plays are shit and so are they.
    brandnew70x'7
    Thankfully someone has come out with something decent that reminds me of the good days of TBS.
    sg_player
    awesome band. their one of the bands who really got me into guitar and music. theyre amazing... its a shame their calling it quits
    reckless1
    I never really thought this band was comparable to TBS. I mean, this album is awesome, but TAYF was just so amazing, and I don't really hear a resemblance. OH well, good album anyway