Employment review by Kaiser Chiefs

• Released: Mar 15, 2005
Kaiser Chiefs: Employment

The sound in this album is amazing. The music, guitar keyboard harmonies all the na na na's and oohs make the sound even better. The main singer Ricky has a great voice which goes brilliantly with the style of music and the general sound of the album.

Along with the sound the lyrics are great. They are funny, but still make sence! Some of the best lyrics are in I Predict A Riot and Everyday I love You Less And Less (my two favourite song on the album). In general the lyrics are good but could be a bit more meaningful. But the main singer is amazing, I have fallen in love with him! He is great his voice goes with the music and changes depending on the type of song. I couldn't fault him! Well done!

My music taste varies I didn't think I would like this album but after hearing it from my friend I went strat out to buy it. I think most people would like this album. The most impressive songs on the album are Oh My God, I Predict A Riot, Everyday I Love You Less And Less, Na Na Na Na Na, Modern Way and many more. The thing I love about this album is that it is great all the way through. Some albums that I have bought have been good at the beginning but towards the end are not so good. I can't find anything bad to say about it! If it got stolen the first thing I would do would be to grab some money and go and buy it again! A great album, I very much recommend it. So go and buy it!