Ghost Opera review by Kamelot

• Released: Jun 5, 2007
Kamelot: Ghost Opera

Sound in this album is very melodic. It has distortion and clean guitars (which are great), good bass, technically great drums and on the top of the list very clean vocals by Roy Khan. There is more sinfonic instruments in this album than in older albums of Kamelot. So this is like melodic symphonic power metal. I think that this album is maybe best album made by Kamelot because of its symphonic sounds and maybe all in it.

Lyrics of this album are sometimes pretty dark, example in love you to death. But lyrics are very good and they are well sang. Lyrics also fit in music very great, so there is one more reason to like this album. Singer, Roy Khan, is skilled clean vocalist who is able to sing high and low.

I think that no albums by other artists are compared to this. I don't know any albums by other artists with the same sound and singing style. Best songs of the album are The Ghost Opera because of it's sound and lyrics (check the video from youtube) and The Human Stain (also in youtube) I love everything about it but there is one think I hate in it. It ends. If somebody would steal it (hope that not) I would go straight to the closest music store and buy it again.

Slayer_br
    This album is great, they put feeling in their song, great band listen Rule the world, Gosth opera, Humain Stain, Blucher... Hear all the CD