Kasabian review by Kasabian

• Released: Sep 6, 2004
Kasabian: Kasabian

Kasabian has a sound uncomparable to any other band. They fused together techno and rock to create 'Club Foot'. They used a solid rock beat to create 'Reason Is Treason'. 'I. D.' is made when Techno and solid drum and line meet perfect ballance and the funky 'L.S.F.' still does not dissapoint.

I love the way that in 'Club Foot' and epsecially 'L.S.F.' they use there voices not just lyricly but also with the other instruments. The lyrics may seem like they have no link with the music, but they fit together perfectly. The lyrics do link to the music, but only if you actually understand what the song is about. It's like a big pussle and trust me, clues are in the lyrics (and band name) about the subject of the songs. Only if you can figure out the subject of the song can you unlock the link between lyrics and music.

My overall opinion of Kasabian is that they are nothing less that brilliant. I love the range of sounds. The only thing I hate about this CD is all my friends want to borrow it! I truly believe that if they get amazingly big they would start a new genre of music, not unlike how Nirvana started grunge. I have this album and if I thought there was a chance someone would steal it I would employ round the clock security gaurds! Kasabian are amazing and they are 1000 times better than they are on the CD live!